Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 54% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €346 (₨24,987) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (36 minutes ago)