Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,307 (₩1,771,468) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 8,888 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)