Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €702 (₩848,526) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)