Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01412 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €458 (₨32,417) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)