Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00706 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €862 (₨122,039) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)