Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00712 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €791 (₨111,164) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)