Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00729 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 27% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €873 (₨119,802) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)