Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00737 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 62% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €460 (₨62,446) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berkeley, California costs $24,000 (about 1 hour ago)