Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13539 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 46% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €405 (元2,988) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)