Cost of living comparison between Guiyang, China and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13548 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €256 (元1,890) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)