Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13662 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 29% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €535 (元3,913) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (30 minutes ago)