Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12800 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 27% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €804 (元6,279) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)