Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12752 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €962 (元7,544) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (32 minutes ago)