Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €624 (C$880) in Guelph.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)