Cost of living comparison between Guelph, Canada and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.689 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 8% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €576 (C$836) in Guelph.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)