Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 25% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €900 ($1,058) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)