Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 9% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €685 ($734) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 3 hours ago)