Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,187 (R$ 4,466) in Guaruja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (44 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)