Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 44% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,876 (2,306 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)