Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 41% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,696 (1,979 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)