Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12817 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 27% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €954 (元7,440) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,253 (30 minutes ago)