Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13662 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €579 (元4,240) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (30 minutes ago)