Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04532 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €827 (Mex$ 18,239) in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)