Cost of living comparison between Guadalajara, Mexico and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 901 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04933 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €291 (Mex$ 5,909) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)