Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04258 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €510 (Mex$ 11,979) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)