Cost of living comparison between Groningen, Netherlands and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €703 in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)