Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €604 in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)