Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 9% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,004 ($1,236) in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)