Cost of living comparison between Grand Dakar, Senegal and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €534 (352,168 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (28 minutes ago)