Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.148 EUR / KYD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 133% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,750 (CI$1,525) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)