Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.052 EUR / KYD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 113% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,766 (CI$2,630) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)