Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €426 in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)