Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02708 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 43% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €741 (27,368 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (37 minutes ago)