Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €554 (R$ 1,876) in Gramado.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)