Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29118 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €323 (R$ 1,109) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)