Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01633 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 46% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €271 (16,621 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)