Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01227 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 60% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €439 (₨35,810) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)