Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04084 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €379 (9,285 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)