Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04106 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €479 (11,655 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)