Cost of living comparison between Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 8% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €691 (838,383 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)