Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29648 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €460 (R$ 1,551) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)