Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29950 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €371 (R$ 1,240) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)