Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.095 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,501 (£1,371) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)