Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €858 (£723) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)