Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04986 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 70% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €189 (E£ 3,795) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (44 minutes ago)