Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,028 in Gijón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)