Cost of living comparison between Gijón, Spain and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €537 in Gijón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chittagong costs Taka 15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (about 1 hour ago)