Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €558 in Gijón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)