Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.114 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 12% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,343 (£1,205) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)