Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.123 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 13% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,240 (£1,105) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (36 minutes ago)