Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.146 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 19% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €597 (£521) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (33 minutes ago)