Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.136 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 12% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,341 (£1,181) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)