Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.173 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 15% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €575 (£490) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)