Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20838 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €736 (RM3,533) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)