Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00446 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 8% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €691 (154,934 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (37 minutes ago)