Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00414 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €987 (238,033 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)