Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €804 in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)