Cost of living comparison between Genoa, Italy and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €674 in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)