Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.837 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 87% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,053 (CHF 2,452) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)