Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01655 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €702 (Php42,422) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (about 1 hour ago)