Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23369 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €454 (1,943 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (33 minutes ago)