Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23368 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €723 (3,095 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)