Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18235 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €601 (3,295TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)