Cost of living comparison between Gävle, Sweden and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10201 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,056 (10,356 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)