Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 29% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €856 (560,977 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)