Cost of living in Ganja, Azerbaijan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.538 EUR / AZN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganja (Azerbaijan) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €392 (728 ман) in Ganja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)