Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €741 (₩929,758) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (34 minutes ago)