Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 52% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €363 (₨25,666) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)