Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01279 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 53% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €565 (₨44,207) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (23 minutes ago)