Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,151 ($1,288) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)