Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €963 (1,881 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (29 minutes ago)