Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08241 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €696 (P8,442) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨2,400,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 500 Afghani (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Dundee costs £305 (about 1 hour ago)