Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08249 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €696 (P8,440) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)