Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08752 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €359 (P4,101) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)