Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08632 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 29% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €354 (P4,103) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (37 minutes ago)