Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09100 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €407 (P4,472) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)