Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40533 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 60% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €248 (611 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)