Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13456 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €430 (元3,194) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)