Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12755 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €739 (元5,791) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)