Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13597 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €427 (元3,138) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (14 minutes ago)