Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,205 (¥150,102) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)