Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00738 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,856 (¥251,537) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (38 minutes ago)