Cost of living comparison between Funabashi, Japan and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00824 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €818 (¥99,271) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 3 hours ago)