Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00765 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,024 (¥264,607) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (41 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)